Quantum Noise Control and Squeezed States in Condesed Matter
Squeezed State Animations
Phonons and Photons
- Uncertainty Regions in (X, P) Space for the Vacuum, Coherent, and Squeezed States
- <X>(t) and its Fluctuations for Coherent and Squeezed States
- Uncertainty Regions in (X, P) Space for the Vacuum, Number, Coherent, and Squeezed Phonon States
- Time Evolution of the Expectation Value of X, and also its Fluctuation, for Phonons
- Squeezed Phonons via Second Order Raman Scattering
Background Material on Squeezed Phonons
X. Hu and F. Nori,
Physical Review Letters 79, 4605 (1997);
Physical Review Letters 76, 2294 (1996);
Physical Review B 53, 2419 (1996);
Physica B 263, 16 (1999); This summarizes one of the two Plenary Talks at the
Ninth International Conference on Phonon Scattering in Condensed Matter, Lancaster, 1998.
Return to the main page.